I run a Quora Space with over 108,000 followers and growing. I have created this Quora Space a Year ago and at first i started writing posts and asking questions and answering them by my own but when it grow enough that other Blogger started requested to be the part of, we included more writers. After Quora launched Quora Space Earning Program, Quora also give the chances to create a Quora space for everyone. So, creating a Quora Space is now not that difficult as it was before.
This is how much money i have made with Quora Space Earning Program with over 108K Followers Quora Space.
What is Quora Spaces?
Quora Spaces is like Facebook groups but on steroids. Quora promote Spaces a lot in the feed and when someone click to read the answer. Quora Spaces are more liberal toward adding links or any other external media to your Quora Space. Quora Spaces is like Mini-Quora. You can do the following functions in your Quora Space:
- You can Post anything on your Quora Space much like Facebook or other social media sites.
- You can add Questions on your Quora Space. The Questions addition feature is similar as you do it on Quora main platform.
- You can add answer or request writers to write an answer to the question you have asked.
Quora audience is interested in reading and getting information about things. This makes Quora Space an Idea platform for anyone want to get good engagement on their articles.
How Quora Space earning program works?
Quora business model is based on Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising as well as Pay-Per-answer (PPA) based system. Quora make money whenever someone either click on an ad or click on a sponsor answer to read. The same system works on Quora Spaces.
Quora display ads on Quora Spaces content and whenever a reader interact with it somehow, Quora Space admin make money.
Here are some of the things you need to learn in order to be accepted into Quora Space earning program:
- The first thing you need to do is to select a country. If you select a country that is in the list of the eligible countries for the Quora Space Earning program, you will be directed to the next step.
- Then you have to make $10 from your Quora space. After making $10 from Quora space you will be directed to the next step.
- Then your Quora Space will be reviewed by the Quora moderators and if accepted you will be eligible in order to getting paid from Quora.
- Then, you can setup your stripe account and they will process payment in the next following month till 5th of the date.
- The more content you publish on your Quora Space, the more money you will make. The ad-rates on Quora are low but it increases three-folds during holiday season.
Eligible countries for Quora Space Program
Residents of the following countries are eligible to participate in the Quora Space earning program;
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Quora use Stripe as a Payment services and Stripe is only available in the countries eligible for participating in the Quora Space earning program.
3 Other ways to make money from your Quora Space
There isn't just single way of joining Quora Space earning program but just recently we made money from our Quora Space through other ways too. Following are the three ways through which you could make money from your Quora Space other then Quora Space earning program.
- Through driving traffic to your blog: This is quiet obvious way to make money from your Quora Space. You write a blog post on your blog and add link of your blog post on Quora Space. The people who follow your Space get link in their feed. Because they followed your space, they might be interested to know about a topic. They will click on your link and you have to find a way to monetize your blog posts. One of the best way to monetize a blog is through Google AdSense.
- To Affiliate marketing: I made over $50 for just giving 5K views on an answer posted on my Space. That's a CPM of over $10 which is way better than any PPC ad-networks. You can deal with an affiliate company working in a niche of your interest and pinning their post for certain time interval.
- Branding purposes: I am a blogger and a YouTuber. Have over 3.6K subscribers and a over 3.1K followers on Medium. I run this Quora Space, Blogging and Marketing, as it is about Blogging, so i can share my expertise and let people pay me or visit my other social media accounts and be a viewers.
Building a community is what's worth it. You build a community of your interest and you could sell them anything you want. My main objective behind making this Quora Space was to share things I know about but later on, it blow up and this helps me getting more followers.
You can subscribe to my newsletter in the box given below to receive interesting articles about Medium and Blogging.